Having trouble making decisions in accordance to God's will in your life?
Check out this video from Fr. Mike Schmitz of Ascension Presents.
Natural Family Planning
Natural Family Planning (NFP) utilizes a woman's fertile and infertile periods during her menstrual cycle to both achieve and avoid pregnancy. It is the only form of family planning approved by the Catholic church.
What we have done so far...
- 11/12/17: ATV tour followed by a dinner/campfire.
- 1/25/18: Dinner in Lost Springs.
- Group text contact information gathered.
- 4/22/18: Food and games at Luke and Sarah Riordan's house located just southwest of Solomon - where we met some Salina and Junction City young adults.
- 6/3/18: Kickball game in Herington versus CYO after the 10:30 Mass. Lunch was provided by Anna Moeller following the game.
- 9/20/18: Adoration and Cherry Coke social in Herington.
- Meeting each other, brainstorming, and increasing momentum towards young adult fellowship among the 3 parishes as well as those who live in the surrounding areas.
Young adult activities in the near future...
- Ideas: Trivia night, karaoke, card game night, firepit, canoeing, Bible study, fellowship beyond fun activities, and seeking to be attentive to the desires of the young adults of the area.