St. Phillip's parish in Hope
The 1st Communion Confirmation Graduation brunch is on May 19th after the 8:30am Mass.
Wednesday June 5th will be a card party in the Catholic Hall at 7:00pm. Mass in the church at 6:30pm.
We are going to purchase a new door for the confessional rather than using the curtain.
See the May 12th bulletin for an update from the May 7th pastoral council. The next pastoral council meeting is on July 22nd at 7:00pm at the Catholic Hall in Hope.
St. Columba parish in Elmo
The next ATV ride is on May 18th starting at 9:30am at 547 Flag Road.
The carpet in the church and in the basement was professionally cleaned on May 7th and 8th.
We are exploring the possibility of replacing many of the windows in the church basement.
St. John's Parish in Herington
There will be a blessing for mothers and a blessing for graduates on May 12th at the 10:30 Mass.
Recent accomplishments from an administrative standpoint:
- A new confessional door was installed; this allows the confessional to be more sound proof.
- We are in the process of hiring HTK architects in Topeka to assist us with the altar/flooring/painting project.
- We are attempting to resolve the bat problem in our tower.
What to be aware of in the near future:
- The railings in the front of the church will be repainted.
- We plan to decide the best option and the best path in proceeding on the altar/flooring/painting project.